What I'd like to see (not important as of now):
- Client: is it possible not to bundle src/config.js (the apiUrl) into the big JS file? So I do not have to specify the URL while building but pass it via environment or something like that. Is that even a good idea?
- Server: CORS should be configurable from outside (again, I do not like compiling for specific URLs)
- Server: optional logging - both HTTP and tasks
- Worker: optional logging - what tasks are being evaluated? timestamps of start/end/timeout
- redesign dockerfiles, maybe even the subprojects. Also the resulting images seem to be large